- arrive in Siena late afternoon (bus from Rome is approximately 2.5 hours)
- meet up with friends, check out Siena, wander around
- bus to San Gimignano! (I've been so excited to take my girlfriends, including the bride, to this town!)
- explore San Gimignano, and possibly other towns!
- meet up with friends in Siena for dinner
- possible morning trip to another romantic Tuscan town!
- mid morning train to Florence
There's a lot of flexibility and free time for this portion of the trip, mostly because who knows what wedding-related things will come up for us to do. And there will be a bunch of people in town for this part that won't necessarily be on other parts of the trip, so I get a feeling that a structured itinerary for these few days just isn't reasonable. Fortunately, we're all cool with that!
Post a Comment